For almost four decades, a design, construction and business group focused on the comprehensive delivery of complete industrial facilities involving pumping engineering has been working at SIGMA’s Lutín plant. This engineering activity meets the needs of demanding customers who want to install pumping machinery into complex industrial units. Today, the key activity of the holding SIGMA GROUP a.s. is engineering centred on sectors such as the power industry, water management in industrial plants, agriculture and the municipal sphere.
The subsidiary SIGMA DIZ spol. s r.o. specializes in engineering activities and the delivery of complete industrial facilities involving pumping machinery intended for heating plants, the conventional and nuclear power industries and the water management of industrial plants. The delivery of feeding, supply, circulation and cooling pump stations for power and heating units of up to 1,000 MW using medium-heavy, heavy and one-off pumps represents the core of this firm’s business activities.
SIGMA DIZ spol. s r.o. also concentrates on the design, delivery and assembly of big industrial pump stations in metallurgy and mining, pump stations for oil excavation as well as pumping and dewatering or irrigation stations in agriculture.
SIGMA DIZ spol. s r.o. realizes the following deliveries and services:
- design, construction and analytical work
- drawing up technical and commercial offers, budgets as well as technical and operational documentation at various stages during construction of a complete industrial facility
- deliveries of technological units in the area of pumping engineering, including construction components and electrical parts, measuring and control devices, control systems, etc.
- realization of constructions through the delivery of turnkey contracts
- assembly, main assembly, commissioning, testing, training operators
- sales and completion activities
- advisory services and consulting.